Solutions To Effectively Promote Success
We offer online and mobile tutoring services in all subjects for Elementary - High School aged students.
The recent transition to online learning can be challenging, therefore, effective tutoring (whether online or in-person), requires a patient, knowledgeable, & skilled instructor who can relate to the student, while creatively teaching the subject lesson.
EVERY STUDENT DESERVES THE CHANCE TO LEARN.
TAKING THE NEXT S.T.E.P.S. TO ENSURE ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT.
READY. SET. GROW
WHAT WE OFFER
- 1-on-1 and group tutoring available for all students in Regular, Honors, Advanced Placement, and Special Education classes.
- Credentialed Teachers and Certified Instructors from around the world.
- Volunteer Peer Tutors (Qualified & trained high school students can volunteer to become a student peer tutor and earn community service credit).
- Weekly tutoring sessions using a digital platform without the inconvenience of leaving your home.
- A personalized teaching approach for each student. Students thrive when the
- Weekly mentor check-ins with student and guardian. (Weekly organization & personal/academic goal setting).
- Students will gain confidence, receive homework assistance, learn problem solving and enhance their study skills in order to prevent any academic setbacks, hence reducing dropout rates and improving academic performance and proficiency.
THE PROCESS IN 5 EASY STEPS
- Complete the registration and enrollment form by clicking the purple button below
- Select and finalize a tutoring session package
- Attend virtual orientation
- Start online tutoring sessions
- Meet with mentor for weekly check-in
- Youth Advocate - Having trouble connecting with your child's teacher or school representative? No problem. Let us know the issues and we will contact them on your behalf.
- Multiple subjects offered
- All virtual tutoring sessions are conducted by credentialed and certified instructors for up to 90 minutes
- High quality curriculum with FREE academic resources for both students and parents
- All enrolled students will automatically be registered for The Mission IM-Possible Program at no additional cost. This is an all year youth leadership enrichment program designed to mentor, engage, educate and empower both male & female students in various activities that develop their social-emotional and professional skills through quantifiable resources. Click here to learn more about The Mission IM-Possible project.
- Boosted student confidence
- Improved academic performance and proficiency
- A genuine village focused on the academic success of our youth
- Weekend hours available
- Saturday & Sunday Tutoring sessions by appointment
- Parent/student conferences available